How to stay connected to your partner when you have kids
with THEA HARVEY, MA, MFT
July 20th 3-5pm
Are the demands of being a parent putting a strain on your marriage?
Does it seem like to survive, your relationship needs to take a back burner?
The Relationship Research Institute in Seattle discovered that marital satisfaction
decreased in two-thirds of marriages after the birth of the first child. But it doesn’t have to be this way.
Take this workshop to learn effective relationship strategies so that you and your partner
stay connected even with kids around. Gain tools so that your partnership is a source
of pleasure and support rather than stress.
1. Master how to transform negativity into a positive connection.
2. Gain useful communication skills.
3. Understand the neuroscience behind successful relationships.
4. Experience self-regulating and self-soothing techniques
so that you are less reactive in your relationship.
5. Discover the formula to create passion in your marriage.